.Net MAPI Description
MAPI (Messaging Application Program Interface) is a Microsoft Windows program interface that enables your applications to add messaging functionality.
Softgroup .Net MAPI is a low level component for .Net that enable applications to take advantage from using MAPI.
Softgroup .Net MAPI features:
· Logon/Logoff MAPI Session with or without login dialog
· Support for multiple MAPI sessions
· Enable to read and download incoming messages with attachments
· Enable to save attachments of downloaded messages
· Enable to save a new copy of the message into the message store
· Enable to delete messages
· Enable to send messages with attachments for any recipient (Sender, To, Cc and Bcc) with or without dialog interface
· Enable to manage attachments of messages
· Display address book dialog selection with pre-selected addresses
· Resolve addresses names
· Can be used on ASP.NET applications
.Net MAPI Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in .Net MAPI 2.0.3813
Release notes are not available currently.
.Net MAPI Requirements
No additional system requirements.